Healthcare companies worldwide have benefited from subsidies and increased demand as a result of the coronavirus crisis, but they have also faced new costs, including protective gear. Fresenius’ first-quarter net income was 465 million euros ($503.97 million), above analysts’ average forecast of 421.8 million euros, a Refinitiv poll found. “It is, however, too early to say with any certainty what impact COVID-19 will have on the company’s full business year,” Chief Executive Stephan Sturm said in a statement.
About The Author
June 17, 2021
- Canadian politician says he supports Bitcoin as federal election looms
- Dutch Bros retreats after post-IPO surge; CEO aims for ‘disciplined growth’
- Over 2,300 Cardano Smart Contracts Are Waiting in Timelock, ADA Price Slides 20% Over 2 Weeks
- Why Starbucks baristas are ‘asking for a seat at the table’ as union battle heats up
- Macau: Western investors ‘were lulled into a false sense of security,’ casino expert explains