Crypto IPO issuer INX has announced that its acquisition of security token offering platform OpenFinance is almost complete.According to an email sent to OpenFinance users, the parties are now just awaiting regulatory approval...Read More
The blockchain industry shrugged off the craziness of the 2020 pandemic, with many companies thriving in the “remote” working environments brought about by COVID-19.Almost $700 million in mergers and acquisitions took place in...Read More
This morning, Yearn founder Andre Cronje announced the latest in a spate of high-profile mergers and collaborations for the multi-faceted decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol: Yearn Finance will be “joining forces” with market...Read More
- BakerySwap, Syscoin and Utrust rally as altcoin season kicks into high gear
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?
- Venture Capitalist Proposes a Single Decentralized Crypto as a Solution to Boost Africa’s Inter-Regional Trade
- Flippening? Record $10B Ethereum futures volume briefly outpaces Bitcoin’s