According to data from, Bitcoin’s (BTC) Q1 2021 performance was the best since 2013. With strong tailwinds, Bitcoin now enters Q2 which historically has been a good period for BTC price. Data shows that BTC has only closed Q2 in...Read More
Hackers were reportedly able to exploit savings pools at Gibraltar-based decentralized finance protocol Akropolis, getting away with more than $2 million in stablecoins. The firm stated on Twitter on April 12 that it had...Read More
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000