Crypto investors are scratching their heads this week, as a key indicator suggests that Bitcoin is about to take center-stage once more — even as Cointelegraph Markets Pro subscribers had the opportunity to take major profits on...Read More
Amid the meteoric rise of decentralized finance in 2020, there was persistent interest in a class of coins popularly dubbed “algorithmic stablecoins.” Some of the more famous ones include Ampleforth (AMPL), Based, Empty Set...Read More
This is the latest issue of Finance Redefined, Cointelegraph’s DeFi-centric newsletter delivered to subscribers every Wednesday.A relatively quiet week in DeFi finally has given me some breathing room to talk about a...Read More
- Crypto Analytics Firm Coin Metrics Raises $15 Million, Goldman Sachs Leads Funding Round
- BakerySwap, Syscoin and Utrust rally as altcoin season kicks into high gear
- SEC chair hints at greater regulatory oversight for US crypto exchanges
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?