Major venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz, also known as a16z, is the latest crypto-related form to oppose a recently proposed regulation in the United States.According to a blog post by a16z general partner Kathryn Haun,...Read More
Tag: Andreessen Horowitz’s counsel has written an official response to FinCEN regarding the proposed “self-hosted” crypto wallet rule.
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000