Days after the CEOs of the world’s top tech firms faced antitrust hearings in the United States Congress, sources are alleging that Beijing too could soon probe its own digital monopolies. A Reuters report published on July...Read More
In a recently published paper, Ethereum cofounder Vitalik Buterin along with Harvard faculty Thibault Schrepel argued that blockchain is positioned to help antitrust laws in areas where regulations are difficult to apply and...Read More
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Smart contract exploits are more ethical than hacking… or not?
- Player Bags Big Win on ‘Elvis Frog in Vegas’ Slot at Bitcoin.com Games, Encashes $110,000 in BTC
- Court Summons Mirror Trading International Executives Over BTC Global Scam Allegations
- Silicon Valley ‘Super Angel’ Investor Ron Conway Says Crypto Economy Is the Next Multitrillion Dollar Opportunity