Dutch Bitcoin exchange platform, Bitonic, has filed a preliminary injunction at a Rotterdam court seeking the suspension of a wallet verification rule enacted by the central bank.Back in November 2019, De Nederlandsche Bank, or...Read More
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000