Singapore is ready to launch it’s own central bank digital currency, or CBDC, said Sopnendu Mohanty, chief FinTech officer at Singapore’s central bank and financial regulator, Monetary Authority of Singapore. Speaking on...Read More
Tag: Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000