Polkadot doesn’t have to be an “Ethereum killer” to succeed, according to protocol founder Gavin Wood. In a “fireside chat” with podcaster Laura Shin during the Polkadot Decoded business summit on Thursday, Wood was asked...Read More
Tag: Blockchain Competition
IBM’s foray into the blockchain ecosystem is deepening with a new partnership to track supply chains in the textile and fashion industries. The Armonk-based tech giant announced Monday that it’s teaming up with German...Read More
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?
- Venture Capitalist Proposes a Single Decentralized Crypto as a Solution to Boost Africa’s Inter-Regional Trade
- Flippening? Record $10B Ethereum futures volume briefly outpaces Bitcoin’s
- Crypto on the casino floor? Las Vegas resort partners with Gemini