Ledger and Shopify have been hit by a class action lawsuit over a major data breach that saw the personal data of 270,000 hard wallet customers stolen between April and June 2020,Phishing scam victims John Chu and Edward Baton...Read More
Tag: Class-action lawsuit
In the latest step towards full recovery after a devastating hack in September, Crypto exchange KuCoin announced today in a blog post that it has “restored the deposit and withdrawal services of all tokens.” The...Read More
- Crypto Analytics Firm Coin Metrics Raises $15 Million, Goldman Sachs Leads Funding Round
- BakerySwap, Syscoin and Utrust rally as altcoin season kicks into high gear
- SEC chair hints at greater regulatory oversight for US crypto exchanges
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?