A blockchain data platform has been selected the winner of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission’s first science competition, offering yet another compelling sign that distributed ledger technology has burst onto the...Read More
A trader has managed to secure over 4,000% profit in less than three weeks as part of the World Series of Trading, or WSOT — a competition hosted by leverage crypto trading exchange, Bybit.Using his Twitter name for the...Read More
Free TON, a decentralized blockchain network derived from Telegram’s TON blockchain, is launching the first community contests to power its network. Starting May 18, users, developers and validators are invited to participate in...Read More
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Smart contract exploits are more ethical than hacking… or not?
- Player Bags Big Win on ‘Elvis Frog in Vegas’ Slot at Bitcoin.com Games, Encashes $110,000 in BTC
- Court Summons Mirror Trading International Executives Over BTC Global Scam Allegations
- Silicon Valley ‘Super Angel’ Investor Ron Conway Says Crypto Economy Is the Next Multitrillion Dollar Opportunity