Crypto lending and borrowing platform Celsius has announced that it now holds more than $2.2 billion in digital assets under management (AUM).According to a Nov. 9 release, Celsius has more than doubled its net crypto holdings...Read More
Tag: crypto lending
The founder of the crypto payments network Celsius has gifted his wife a large portion of the token supply, reducing his own enormous stake in the process.Celsius CEO Alex Mashinsky gifted wife Krissy 15 million CEL tokens as a...Read More
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000