U.S. Bankruptcy Judge John Dorsey has denied an emergency motion filed by 15 customers of the embattled crypto lending firm Cred Inc. to freeze crypto assets held by the firm on exchanges amid its Chapter 11 bankruptcy...Read More
Tag: Daniel Schatt
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000