Bitcoin (BTC) fell towards $30,000 on Jan. 26 after higher levels evaporated and fresh miner outflows appeared to suppress price action.BTC price rally turns sourData from Cointelegraph Markets and Tradingview showed the...Read More
Tag: days destroyed
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000