The Enforcement Division of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has collected more than $4.68 billion in illegal income and fines this year so far — with more than one quarter coming from Telegram’s ill-fated...Read More
Tag: Enforcement Agency
- Crypto Analytics Firm Coin Metrics Raises $15 Million, Goldman Sachs Leads Funding Round
- BakerySwap, Syscoin and Utrust rally as altcoin season kicks into high gear
- SEC chair hints at greater regulatory oversight for US crypto exchanges
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?