The price gains enjoyed by Ether as it hits record highs have propelled Eth2 to rank as the third-largest network by staked capitalization. That’s despite the fact that just 2.09% of Ethereum’s supply is locked up in Eth2 at...Read More
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000