Anonymous cryptocurrency Firo — formerly known as Zcoin— is the latest Proof-of-Work coin to suffer a 51% attack.Tweeting on Wednesday, Firo revealed that the protocol had come under a 51% attack and advised holders to pause all...Read More
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000