Ryan Watkins, a senior research analyst at crypto analysis firm Messari, has speculated that Ethereum could overtake Bitcoin as the largest crypto asset once its Eth2 and Proof-of-Stake overhaul is complete.Appearing on Youtube...Read More
The daily volume of transactions on the Ethereum (ETH) network is now 28% greater than on Bitcoin (BTC), according to crypto analytics firm Messari.On Jan. 19, Messari’s Ryan Watkins tweeted that Ethereum’s daily transaction...Read More
Ethereum 2.0 genesis stakers have pushed the total number of Ethereum nodes past the number of Bitcoin nodes for the second time this year.According to Ethernodes.org, 11,259 Ethereum nodes are currently active, giving it a...Read More
- Crypto Analytics Firm Coin Metrics Raises $15 Million, Goldman Sachs Leads Funding Round
- BakerySwap, Syscoin and Utrust rally as altcoin season kicks into high gear
- SEC chair hints at greater regulatory oversight for US crypto exchanges
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?