Lawyers negotiating on behalf of Arthur Hayes, one of four BitMEX executives and co-owners accused of violating the Bank Secrecy Act by United States authorities, have finalized the terms of his proposed voluntary...Read More
A new partisan bill introduced by Democrats in Hawaii’s House of Representatives on Monday, Jan. 26, is advocating a targeted strategy for studying and supporting the use of blockchain technology by individuals, firms and...Read More
- BakerySwap, Syscoin and Utrust rally as altcoin season kicks into high gear
- SEC chair hints at greater regulatory oversight for US crypto exchanges
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?
- Venture Capitalist Proposes a Single Decentralized Crypto as a Solution to Boost Africa’s Inter-Regional Trade