According to data from, Bitcoin’s (BTC) Q1 2021 performance was the best since 2013. With strong tailwinds, Bitcoin now enters Q2 which historically has been a good period for BTC price. Data shows that BTC has only closed Q2 in...Read More
Bitcoin (BTC) price continues to defy gravity and its strong bullish breakouts frequently result in short sellers needing to cover their positions in a hurry. A repeat of this happened on Feb. 9 when Bitcoin soared on the news...Read More
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000