Tether (USDT) has now launched on Hermez Network, an Ethereum scalability solution based on the zk-rollup concept. Rollups provide a way of batching or “rolling up” transactions to lighten the load on the Ethereum network.The...Read More
Hermez Network has announced on Wednesday the launch of its zk-rollup mainnet release. This means that the network is now open for users, who can benefit from the rollup’s much lower transaction costs than Ethereum.Zk-rollups...Read More
Popular stablecoin Tether (USDT) is the first token to go live on the Hermez layer-two network, the company announced on Monday.As part of the collaboration, batched USDT transactions will be possible once the Hermez network...Read More
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000
- Ubisoft selects blockchain startup for its Entrepreneurs Lab