Anyone who has used Ethereum in 2020 knows the frustration of paying for gas, the measure that represents a transaction’s computational weight. With gas prices sometimes rising up to 100 to 200 gwei, a unit equal to one...Read More
Tag: how to save on fees
- Crypto Analytics Firm Coin Metrics Raises $15 Million, Goldman Sachs Leads Funding Round
- BakerySwap, Syscoin and Utrust rally as altcoin season kicks into high gear
- SEC chair hints at greater regulatory oversight for US crypto exchanges
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?