U.S. District Judge Alvin Kellerstein has sided with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), ruling that the Canadian technology firm Kik’s $100 million initial coin offering (ICO) violated federal securities laws.On...Read More
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, or SEC, and Kik Interactive have both filed oppositions to each other’s motions for summary judgment on April 24.While Kik claims its offerings were exempt from registration...Read More
- Leading Bitcoin Payments Processor Bitpay Joins Crypto Patent Alliance COPA
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Smart contract exploits are more ethical than hacking… or not?
- Player Bags Big Win on ‘Elvis Frog in Vegas’ Slot at Bitcoin.com Games, Encashes $110,000 in BTC
- Court Summons Mirror Trading International Executives Over BTC Global Scam Allegations