A state-owned Moroccan fertilizer company has executed a $400 million transaction using blockchain technology, in what it says is a first for intra-African commerce. In a deal facilitated by the Eastern and Southern African...Read More
Crypto adoption is making significant advances in Africa, with crypto ownership, trade volume, and regulation all moving toward greater adoption.A recent report by Arcane Research and Luno found that Uganda, Nigeria, South...Read More
- Leading Bitcoin Payments Processor Bitpay Joins Crypto Patent Alliance COPA
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Smart contract exploits are more ethical than hacking… or not?
- Player Bags Big Win on ‘Elvis Frog in Vegas’ Slot at Bitcoin.com Games, Encashes $110,000 in BTC
- Court Summons Mirror Trading International Executives Over BTC Global Scam Allegations