A major Bitcoin (BTC) ad scam involving unauthorised images of Australian celebrities who seemingly promoted fake investment schemes is allegedly coming from Russia, according to a new report.Fraudulent Bitcoin ads capitalizing...Read More
- BakerySwap, Syscoin and Utrust rally as altcoin season kicks into high gear
- SEC chair hints at greater regulatory oversight for US crypto exchanges
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?
- Venture Capitalist Proposes a Single Decentralized Crypto as a Solution to Boost Africa’s Inter-Regional Trade