Russian oil firm Gazprom Neft’s aviation subsidiary — Gazpromneft-Aero — announced Monday that it has completed a successful pilot of its blockchain-based refueling project, Smart Fuel.The new platform was implemented...Read More
Tag: oil and gas
Crypto-payment processing firm Electrocoin is partnering with a local oil and gas company in Croatia to allow drivers to pay for a full tank using crypto.According to Croatian news outlet Poslovni dnevnik, people needing to gas...Read More
- Crypto Analytics Firm Coin Metrics Raises $15 Million, Goldman Sachs Leads Funding Round
- BakerySwap, Syscoin and Utrust rally as altcoin season kicks into high gear
- SEC chair hints at greater regulatory oversight for US crypto exchanges
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?