On March 30 PayPal president and CEO Dan Schulman told Reuters that the online payment giant will allow its U.S. consumers to pay with cryptocurrencies when they transact with millions of its global merchants. This is a major...Read More
Tag: Origin Protocol
Origin Dollar (OUSD), the yield-generating stable token launched by Origin Protocol in late-September, has been hacked to the tune of $7 million.On Nov. 17, Origin Protocol founder Matthew Liu announced the stablecoin had been...Read More
- BakerySwap, Syscoin and Utrust rally as altcoin season kicks into high gear
- SEC chair hints at greater regulatory oversight for US crypto exchanges
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?
- Venture Capitalist Proposes a Single Decentralized Crypto as a Solution to Boost Africa’s Inter-Regional Trade