Bitcoin (BTC) hitting almost $9,500 on April 30 was a boon for cryptocurrency investors — but gold bugs were left holding the buck.As BTC/USD climbed to eight-week highs on Wednesday, the pair’s already handsome year-to-date...Read More
Tag: Peter Schif
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Smart contract exploits are more ethical than hacking… or not?
- Player Bags Big Win on ‘Elvis Frog in Vegas’ Slot at Bitcoin.com Games, Encashes $110,000 in BTC
- Court Summons Mirror Trading International Executives Over BTC Global Scam Allegations
- Silicon Valley ‘Super Angel’ Investor Ron Conway Says Crypto Economy Is the Next Multitrillion Dollar Opportunity