The Treasury Department of the United Kingdom has revealed it is drafting proposals to regulate private stablecoins, while also researching central bank digital currencies (CBDC) as an alternative to cash.In an announcement...Read More
Tag: private stablecoins
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000