The launch of Badger DAO’s DIGG, a synthetic rebasing asset meant to track the price of Bitcoin, is one of the most eagerly anticipated product releases in recent DeFi memory — but the person most excited to see DIGG hit the...Read More
While wild price action on Bitcoin and Ethereum have claimed the attention of most traders over the Christmas weekend, a select sect of crypto traders are following an experiment playing out in real-time that may have...Read More
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000