The Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission has put its plans for regulating cryptocurrencies on hold following the recent ban by the central bank prohibiting financial institutions from servicing crypto exchanges.In an...Read More
- BakerySwap, Syscoin and Utrust rally as altcoin season kicks into high gear
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?
- Venture Capitalist Proposes a Single Decentralized Crypto as a Solution to Boost Africa’s Inter-Regional Trade
- Flippening? Record $10B Ethereum futures volume briefly outpaces Bitcoin’s