Bitcoin (BTC) has bounced back above the $32,000 level today, but Guggenheim chief investment officer Scott Minerd believes that the current institutional demand is not sufficient to keep the price above $30,000 for long....Read More
Tag: Reserve Rights
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?
- Venture Capitalist Proposes a Single Decentralized Crypto as a Solution to Boost Africa’s Inter-Regional Trade
- Flippening? Record $10B Ethereum futures volume briefly outpaces Bitcoin’s
- Crypto on the casino floor? Las Vegas resort partners with Gemini
- Robinhood is a ‘misunderstood platform’: Kevin O’Leary