Ricardo Salinas Pliego, chairman at conglomerate Grupo Salinas and Mexico’s second richest man, has revealed to Cointelegraph in an interview that he bought his first Bitcoin in 2013, when it was worth around $200. That,...Read More
Tag: Ricardo Pliego
Ricardo Salinas Pliego, the second-wealthiest man in Mexico, has revealed that 10% of his “liquid portfolio” is invested in Bitcoin (BTC).The billionaire shared a video captured in “a Latin country” depicting banks throwing out...Read More
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000