Mining data aggregators attribute a slump in Bitcoin’s hash rate to the end of the wet season in Sichuan, resulting in many miners migrating to other jurisdictions.On Oct. 26, Thomas Heller of Bitcoin (BTC) mining blog Hashr8...Read More
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000