Prosecutors in Taiwan have accused Bitmain Technologies of illegally poaching more than 100 Taiwanese engineers.According to a report by Nikkei Asia, a probe has already been launched in New Taipei and Hsinchu — Taiwan’s...Read More
The world’s largest semiconductor manufacturer and third-largest chip manufacturer, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., or TSMC, has announced plans to build a $12 factory in Arizona.The move comes after TSMC suffered...Read More
- Leading Bitcoin Payments Processor Bitpay Joins Crypto Patent Alliance COPA
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Smart contract exploits are more ethical than hacking… or not?
- Player Bags Big Win on ‘Elvis Frog in Vegas’ Slot at Bitcoin.com Games, Encashes $110,000 in BTC
- Court Summons Mirror Trading International Executives Over BTC Global Scam Allegations