On Wednesday the Telos blockchain announced the launch of a new tool designed to help low-liquidity projects fundraise: a NFT product known as a “T-Bond.” In an interview with Cointelegraph, Douglas Horn — the author of the...Read More
Hackathon management platform TAIKAI announced June 29 that it would be using Telos network to provide a fully transparent and auditable blockchain voting system, and as a token reward mechanism.Telos is built on EOSIO...Read More
Block.one, the company behind EOSIO (EOS), issued a $50,000 grant to Genobank for its open-source app on April 29. The grant is designed to facilitate anonymous access to COVID-19 testing.Genobank announced at the start of April...Read More
- Bitcoin on balance sheet attracts negative attention from anti-crypto banks
- Leading Bitcoin Payments Processor Bitpay Joins Crypto Patent Alliance COPA
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Smart contract exploits are more ethical than hacking… or not?
- Player Bags Big Win on ‘Elvis Frog in Vegas’ Slot at Bitcoin.com Games, Encashes $110,000 in BTC