U.S. Representative Ted Budd (R-NC) has sponsored a new piece of legislation aimed at creating an agency tasked with combating the use of cryptocurrencies in terrorist financing.The bill — H.R. 296 — is co-sponsored by Reps....Read More
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?
- Venture Capitalist Proposes a Single Decentralized Crypto as a Solution to Boost Africa’s Inter-Regional Trade
- Flippening? Record $10B Ethereum futures volume briefly outpaces Bitcoin’s
- Crypto on the casino floor? Las Vegas resort partners with Gemini