Block.one, the company behind EOSIO (EOS), issued a $50,000 grant to Genobank for its open-source app on April 29. The grant is designed to facilitate anonymous access to COVID-19 testing.Genobank announced at the start of April...Read More
- India’s Prime Minister Modi Calls for Global Collaboration on Crypto — Says ‘We Have to Have a Similar Mindset’
- FTX announced as naming rights sponsor of Australian Blockchain Week 2022
- Malaysia’s Central Bank actively assessing CBDC options
- Singapore Restricts Crypto Ads — Central Bank Says Crypto Trading Not Suitable for the General Public
- UK facing ‘cash crisis’ despite cashback schemes, warns Which?