Singapore’s burgeoning blockchain industry has identified asset tracking and traceability as the top use case for distributed ledger technology, underscoring the need for better supply chain management in a post-pandemic...Read More
Tag: The 2020 Singapore Blockchain Ecosystem Report was just released. Here are some of the main findings.
- Switzerland’s Largest Bank UBS Mulls Over Cryptocurrency Services
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000