On Wednesday, the decision by the United Kingdom’s Financial Conduct Authority to ban crypto futures and exchange-traded notes finally went into effect.The FCA initially announced the ban back in October 2020 following a...Read More
Tag: UK FCA
- BakerySwap, Syscoin and Utrust rally as altcoin season kicks into high gear
- SEC chair hints at greater regulatory oversight for US crypto exchanges
- Coinbase stock plunges to record low, further decoupling from crypto
- They see ETH rollin’: Why did Ether price reach $3.5K, and what’s next?
- Venture Capitalist Proposes a Single Decentralized Crypto as a Solution to Boost Africa’s Inter-Regional Trade