Family offices in Australia are reportedly piling into digital assets as fund managers compete to list the country’s first cryptocurrency-backed exchange-traded fund.VanEck and BetaShares have each lodged submissions with the...Read More
After several attempts in previous years, Grayscale has renewed its push to release a Bitcoin Exchange-Traded Fund on American asset markets. According to a Monday roadmap, two of its funds, GBTC and ETHE, are on the short-list...Read More
Global investment management firm VanEck, is facing a lawsuit from blockchain firm and former-partner SolidX over a Bitcoin ETF that VanEck filed for SEC approval less than two weeks ago.In 2017, VanEck became the first company...Read More
- Dogecoin price dumps, but whodunnit? Whales, institutions or retail traders?
- Morgan Creek’s Mark Yusko Predicts Bitcoin Can Reach $250K in 5 Years
- 2 reasons why Casper (CSPR) IOU token rallied 2,300% in one week
- Gemini reports ‘degraded performance’ in key systems as ETH falls under $4,000
- Ubisoft selects blockchain startup for its Entrepreneurs Lab