New data suggests that “wholecoiners” — Bitcoin wallets holding 1 BTC or more — now account for 95% of the cryptocurrency’s entire capitalization. That leaves just 5% of the market cap divided among tens of millions of users...Read More
- Do 46 million Americans really own crypto?
- Urban Tea Now Accepts Cryptocurrencies Including Dogecoin
- Spring and Bondly NFT Partnership Unlocks Digital Potential for Creator Economy
- 9 CryptoPunks sell for $17M at Christie’s auction house
- Mastercard Payment Index: More Consumers in Three African Countries Plan to Use Crypto Based Payment Methods