When the Sustainable Development Goals, or SDGs, were conceived back in 2012, blockchain technology was in its early days. Few could have foreseen the trajectory and the potential of blockchain for advancing these ambitious...Read More
Tag: world bank
Crypto industry leaders and law experts debated the privacy implications of central bank digital currencies (CBDC) during the ‘Money Re-Imagined’ panel as part of Consensus:Distributed on May 11.Lawrence Summers, the former U.S....Read More
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Smart contract exploits are more ethical than hacking… or not?
- Player Bags Big Win on ‘Elvis Frog in Vegas’ Slot at Bitcoin.com Games, Encashes $110,000 in BTC
- Court Summons Mirror Trading International Executives Over BTC Global Scam Allegations
- Silicon Valley ‘Super Angel’ Investor Ron Conway Says Crypto Economy Is the Next Multitrillion Dollar Opportunity