In a Cointelegraph interview, Charles Hoskinson said that in his opinion, recursive snarks could be a solution for the Bitcoin’s (BTC) scalability problems.Intellectual dishonestyHoskinson believes that there was a lot of...Read More
The Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA), a multinational bank headquartered in Spain, has announced a partnership with Madrid-based research center IMDEA Software Institution to explore zero-knowledge proofs (ZKPs) alongside...Read More
Applied blockchain, a Shell-backed distributed ledger technology, or DLT, firm, has secured $2.5 million in funding for applications that use zero-knowledge proofs, or ZKPs, in the context of business-to-business...Read More
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Smart contract exploits are more ethical than hacking… or not?
- Player Bags Big Win on ‘Elvis Frog in Vegas’ Slot at Bitcoin.com Games, Encashes $110,000 in BTC
- Court Summons Mirror Trading International Executives Over BTC Global Scam Allegations
- Silicon Valley ‘Super Angel’ Investor Ron Conway Says Crypto Economy Is the Next Multitrillion Dollar Opportunity